How to connect YesInsights + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between YesInsights and Zoom automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ResponseTriggers when any new response comes in.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when any comment is added after the survey.Trigger
- New Selected ResponseTriggers when a respondent selects a certain response.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate YesInsights + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.