How to connect Wufoo + Zoho Creator
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and Zoho Creator automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
- Zoho Creator
Triggers when a new record is added to a certain application and form.
- Zoho Creator
Create new record in a certain application and form.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo and Zoho Creator.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Zoho Creator
Zoho Creator is an online database builder. Its easy drag-n-drop interface lets you create custom applications for every data collection need, define workflow and also configure business rules that are unique to your business.