How to connect VirtualPBX + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between VirtualPBX and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Call AnsweredTriggers when a call is answered.Trigger
- Call BridgedTriggers when a call is connected to a user or device.Trigger
- Call EndedTriggers when a call ends.Trigger
- Call StartedTriggers when a new call starts.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when a new voicemail message is left.Trigger
- Receive SMS MessageTriggers when a new SMSmessage is receivedTrigger
- Send SMS MessageSend a new SMS messageAction
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
Creates a new empty form.
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate VirtualPBX and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.