How to connect Veem + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Veem and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.
Creates a contact.
- Updated Inbound Payment StatusTriggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.TriggerInstant
- Updated Outbound Payment StatusTriggers when an outbound payment is updated to a specified status.TriggerInstant
- Create ContactCreates a contact.ActionScheduled
- Request PaymentRequests a payment.ActionScheduled
- Send PaymentSends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.ActionScheduled
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.TriggerInstant
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.TriggerInstant
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Veem + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.