How to connect UProc + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between UProc and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Supported triggers and actionsWhat does this mean?
- New Profile Added to ListTriggers when new B2B profile is added to selected UProc's list.TriggerInstant
- New Webtrack Added to ListTriggers when new Webtrack is added to selected UProc's Web list.TriggerInstant
- Select ToolSelect a tool to perform verification or enrichmentActionScheduled
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.TriggerInstant
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.TriggerInstant
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.TriggerInstant
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)ActionScheduled
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate UProc + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.