How to connect UProc + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between UProc and Zoom automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Profile Added to ListTriggers when new B2B profile is added to selected UProc's list.Trigger
- New Webtrack Added to ListTriggers when new Webtrack is added to selected UProc's Web list.Trigger
- Select ToolSelect a tool to perform verification or enrichmentAction
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate UProc and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.