How to connect Typeform + VirtualPBX
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and VirtualPBX automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Call AnsweredTriggers when a call is answered.Trigger
- Call BridgedTriggers when a call is connected to a user or device.Trigger
- Call EndedTriggers when a call ends.Trigger
Triggers when a new call starts.
Triggers when a new voicemail message is left.
Triggers when a new SMSmessage is received
Send a new SMS message
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform and VirtualPBX.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.