How to connect Typeform + StockTwits
Zapier lets you send info between Typeform and StockTwits automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- My PostsTriggers when the connected account posts to their stream.Trigger
- Posts by SymbolTriggers when a new post for a symbol is found.Trigger
- New Posts by UserTriggers when a new post is added by a specific user.Trigger
Creates a new post.
- Step 1: Authenticate Typeform and StockTwits.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.