How to connect Trinsic + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Trinsic and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ConnectionTriggers when a new pairwise connection is established e.g. when someone accepts your invitation to connect.Trigger
- New VerificationTriggers when a party submits verification response.Trigger
- Issue CredentialIssue a new credentialAction
- Issue Credential to ConnectionIssue a new credential to a specified connectionAction
- Request Verification From PolicyRequest a verification from a policy identifierAction
- Send Connection InvitationSend a connection invitationAction
- Send Verification to ConnectionSend a verification to the specified connectionAction
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
Creates a new empty form.
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Trinsic and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.