How to connect Text Request + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Text Request and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New Message ReceivedTriggers when a new message is received.Trigger
- New Message SentTriggers when a new message is sent.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates the name of an existing contact.Action
- Send MessageSends an SMS message.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Text Request and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.