How to connect Snappy + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Snappy and Jotform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is added.Trigger
- New Unassigned TicketTriggers on any new, unassigned tickets from a mailbox.Trigger
- New Waiting Ticket Assigned to MeTriggers on and waiting ticket assigned to you.Trigger
- New Wall PostTriggers when a new post is added to the team wall.Trigger
- Create Wall PostCreates a post on the team wall.Action
- Create Note As CustomerCreates a note as the customer.Action
- Create Note To CustomerCreates a note to the customer.Action
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
Invite assignees to complete your form
Invite assignees to complete your pre-populated form
Generate a new submission for your form
- Step 1: Authenticate Snappy and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.