How to connect SignWell + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between SignWell and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document has been completed.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Document ViewedTriggers when a signer view a document for the first time.Trigger
- Create Document From TemplateCreates a document from a template and sends the document. This action uses API requests. Limits apply if not using an API plan.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate SignWell and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.