How to connect Schedule It + Google Calendar
Zapier lets you send info between Schedule It and Google Calendar automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Schedule It and Google Calendar workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new resource is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a resources details are updated.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a resource is deleted.Try ItTriggerInstant
Start Date & Time
End Date & Time
Custom Field 1
Custom Field 2
Custom Field 3
Custom Field 4
HTML Code for background color E.g. #FF0000.
HTML Code for text color E.g. #FF0000.
How Schedule It + Google Calendar Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Schedule It and Google Calendar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Calendar Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.