How to connect Outplay + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Outplay and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ProspectTriggers when Prospect is created in Outplay.Trigger
- Optout ProspectTriggers when Prospect has opted out in Outplay.Trigger
- Update ProspectTriggers when Prospect is updated in Outplay.Trigger
- Save ProspectCreate or Update Prospect and Adds to Sequence based on the provided Sequence IdentifierAction
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Outplay and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.