Nozbe + Acuity Scheduling Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Nozbe and Acuity Scheduling.
It's easy to connect Nozbe + Acuity Scheduling and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when an action is marked complete.
Triggered when a new note is created as an attachment on a Project, via the Project Info section in Nozbe.
Triggered when a new project is created
Triggers when a new appointment is scheduled.
Triggers when an appointment in Acuity gets rescheduled.
Triggered when a new context is added to a project
Triggered when a new action is created
Triggers a specified time before an appointment starts.
Triggers when an appointment is canceled.
Triggers when a new order is completed.
- Step 1: Authenticate Nozbe + Acuity Scheduling.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.