How to connect Modern Events Calendar (MEC) + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Canceled EventTriggers when an event is canceled.Trigger
- Event Occurrencesdescription descriptionTrigger
- List EventsTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Modified EventTriggers when an event is modified.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Modern Events Calendar (MEC) and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.