How to connect Mautic + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Mautic and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated.Trigger
- Email ViewedTriggers when a contact views a specific email.Trigger
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Page HitTriggers when a landing page is visited by a contact.Trigger
- Contact Points ChangedTriggers on a contact points change.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates and existing contact.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
Creates a new empty form.
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Mautic and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.