How to connect MailMojo + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between MailMojo and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- New UnsubscribeTriggers when a contact unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Create or Update SubscriberCreates a new subscriber or updates one if it already exists.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate MailMojo and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.