How to connect Letterdrop + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Letterdrop and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Do Even More with Letterdrop + Typeform
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Letterdrop + Typeform workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Google Sheets to their workflows
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
- Referral Tier AchievedTriggers when a subscriber makes enough referrals to unlock a new level in your referral tiers.Trigger
- Subscriber AddedTriggers when a new email was added to your subscriber list.Trigger
- Subscriber RemovedTriggers when an email was removed from your subscriber list.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdd an email to your subscriber list.Action
- Draft PostDraft a post in your publication.Action
- Remove SubscriberRemove an email from your subscriber list.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
Creates a new empty form.
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Letterdrop and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.