How to connect KiSSFLOW + Wufoo
Zapier lets you send info between KiSSFLOW and Wufoo automatically—no code required.
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
- Submit a New RequestInitiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.Action
- Create a Draft RequestCreates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.Action
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
Triggers when someone fills out your form.
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).
Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.
Find a form submission by a field and its value.
- Step 1: Authenticate KiSSFLOW and Wufoo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.