How to connect Jotform + Participate
Zapier lets you send info between Jotform and Participate automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.Trigger
- Assign FormInvite assignees to complete your formAction
- Assign Prefilled FormInvite assignees to complete your pre-populated formAction
- Create SubmissionGenerate a new submission for your formAction
- New Course Bundle EnrollmentTriggers when a user enrolls in a course bundle.Trigger
- New Community MemberTriggers when a user joins a community.Trigger
- Leaving Community MemberTriggers when a user leaves a community.Trigger
- Updated CourseworkTriggers when a user updates coursework.Trigger
Triggers when a user enrolls in a course.
Adds a user to a group
Sends email inviting a user to a community.
Sends email inviting a user to a group
- Step 1: Authenticate Jotform and Participate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.