JotForm + Leadpages Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like JotForm and Leadpages to start doing your busy work for you.
Launched on Zapier October 17, 2012
Collecting your data is just the first step. Putting that data to work is what matters. Using Zapier with JotForm makes it easy to get information where it needs to go—whether it's by automatically adding JotForm responses to spreadsheets, instantly assigning tasks, or directly following up via email. You can even save JotForm submissions as files in your preferred cloud storage app.
Here are some creative ways to use JotForm with Zapier:
- Easily generate charts and graphs from responses. Save new JotForm entries as Google Sheets rows and create visuals straight from your spreadsheet.
- Send details on sales leads directly to the right team member. Sort JotForm responses by region or product interest and create Trello cards on a specific team's list.
- Send a personalized thank-you note without an expensive email management tool. Any time a customer fills out a JotForm submission, follow up with an email direct from your Gmail account.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following JotForm Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.
Launched on Zapier February 16, 2018
Creating and updating leads in your various apps is a thing of the past when you connect Leadpages with Zapier. Zapier will automatically send your Leadpages data to the software you use every day, so you can focus on your core product or service. With Leadpages and Zapier, you can make the most of your digital marketing with the least amount of effort.
Here are some creative ways to use Leadpages with Zapier:
- Communicate with customers in the channels you already use. Create or update Intercom users whenever you receive new Leadpages form submissions.
- Continue the conversation with landing page leads—without missing a beat. Zapier will reply to new Leadpages leads via email.
- Get new insights about your business by keeping your data organized. Zapier will log new Leadpages form submissions in a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Form Submission") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Leadpages Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a visitor submits a form on a page.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.