How to connect Join It + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Join It and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Memberships CreatedTriggers when a new membership is created.Trigger
- Memberships InactiveTriggers when a membership goes into an inactive status (canceled or expired).Trigger
- Memberships RenewalTriggers when a Membership is renewed.Trigger
- Memberships UpdatedTriggers when the information associated with a Memberships is updated.Trigger
- Payments CreatedTriggers when a new Payment is createdTrigger
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Join It and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.