How to connect Hippo Video + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Hippo Video and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Triggers when ever a visitor clicks the annotation in a video.
Creates a Contact.
- Annotation ClickedTriggers when ever a visitor clicks the annotation in a video.Trigger
- Call to Action ClickedTriggers when ever a visitor clicks the call to action in a video.Trigger
- Lead GeneratedTriggers when ever a video generates a new lead.Trigger
- Video WatchedTriggers whenever a visitor watches a video.Trigger
- Video Email OpenedTriggers when ever a contact opens a video email.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact.Action
- Send personalized videoSend personalized video.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Hippo Video + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.