How to connect Formstack + WHMCS
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and WHMCS automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new form is added.
automatically do this!
Creates a new client.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- New Todo ItemTriggers whenever a new todo item.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create InvoiceCreates a new invoice.Action
- Create TicketCreates a new ticket in WHMCS.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + WHMCS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.