How to connect Formstack + Freedcamp
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack and Freedcamp automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.
Creates a new comment for a task.
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.TriggerScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.TriggerInstant
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.ActionScheduled
- New CommentTriggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.TriggerInstant
- Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.TriggerInstant
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed.TriggerInstant
- Add CommentCreates a new comment for a task.ActionScheduled
Creates a new comment for a discussion.
Creates a new project in a project group.
Creates a new task in a task list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack + Freedcamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.