How to connect Dubb + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Dubb and Zoom automatically—no code required.
- New ContactLists the contacts.Trigger
- Get TrackTriggers on a new track.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dubb and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.