How to connect Dubb + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Dubb and Typeform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactLists the contacts.Trigger
- Form SubmissionTriggers on a new form submission.Trigger
- Get TrackTriggers on a new track.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
Duplicates an existing form
Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question Options
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dubb and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.