How to connect Drove + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Drove and Zoom automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a cart becomes abandoned.
automatically do this!
Creates a Contact.
- Abandoned CartTriggers when a cart becomes abandoned.Trigger
- New Monthly SubscriptionTriggers when a new monthly subscription is created.Trigger
- Action CompletionTriggers when an action is completed.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Drove + Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.