How to connect Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an element is updated in a library.
Check status of upload element job.
- New Collaborator Is AddedTriggers when a new collaborator is added to a library.TriggerScheduled
- New Library Is CreatedTriggers when a new library is created.TriggerScheduled
- New Element in LibraryTriggers when a new element is created.TriggerScheduled
- Existing Library Is UpdatedTriggers when a library is updated.TriggerScheduled
- Existing Element Is UpdatedTriggers when an element is updated in a library.TriggerScheduled
- Upload ElementUpload an element (<10Mb).ActionScheduled
- Check Status of Upload Element JobCheck status of upload element job.ActionScheduled
Triggers when a new form is added.
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.