Do more with Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries
Zapier lets you connect Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries with thousands of the most popular apps, so you can automate your work and have more time for what matters most—no code required.
Or pick an app to pair with
- New Collaborator Is AddedTriggers when a new collaborator is added to a library.Trigger
- New Library Is CreatedTriggers when a new library is created.Trigger
- New Element in LibraryTriggers when a new element is created.Trigger
- Existing Library Is UpdatedTriggers when a library is updated.Trigger
- Existing Element Is UpdatedTriggers when an element is updated in a library.Trigger
- Upload ElementUpload an element (<10Mb).Action
- Check Status of Upload Element JobCheck status of upload element job.Action
About Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries
Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries makes the core design assets for your brand or personal projects available to you anywhere. Easily collect and organize images, colors, text styles, and other elements created in various Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps. Then reuse and modify these assets across projects, devices, other Creative Cloud apps, and teams.