How to connect Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries + WPForms
Zapier lets you send info between Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries and WPForms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Collaborator Is AddedTriggers when a new collaborator is added to a library.Trigger
- New Library Is CreatedTriggers when a new library is created.Trigger
- New Element in LibraryTriggers when a new element is created.Trigger
- Existing Library Is UpdatedTriggers when a library is updated.Trigger
- Existing Element Is UpdatedTriggers when an element is updated in a library.Trigger
- Upload ElementUpload an element (<10Mb).Action
- Check Status of Upload Element JobCheck status of upload element job.Action
- New Form EntryTriggers when a form entry is submitted.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries and WPForms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries
Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries makes the core design assets for your brand or personal projects available to you anywhere. Easily collect and organize images, colors, text styles, and other elements created in various Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps. Then reuse and modify these assets across projects, devices, other Creative Cloud apps, and teams.