How to connect Constant Contact + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Constant Contact and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new contact is added to your account.
Creates a contact on a specific list in your account.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your account.TriggerScheduled
- New Email OpenTriggers when a recipient opens an email from a specified campaign.TriggerScheduled
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added.TriggerScheduled
- Create ContactCreates a contact on a specific list in your account.ActionScheduled
- Update ContactUpdates a contact in your account. Only filled will be updated.ActionScheduled
- Find ContactFind Contact by email.ActionScheduled
- Find or Create ContactFind or Create ContactActionScheduled
Triggers when a new form is added.
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Constant Contact + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.