Cognito Forms Help & Support
What Cognito Forms Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Entry - Triggers when someone fills out your form.
- Update Entry - Triggers when someone updates an entry.
- New Order - Triggers when an order is created.
- New Refund - Triggers when a refund is issued.
- New Payment - Triggers when a payment is collected.
- Create Entry - Creates a new entry.
- Set Form Availability - Sets the availability of a form.
How to Get Started with Cognito Forms on Zapier
The first thing you'll want to do is connect your Cognito Forms Account to Zapier.
As you start making your Zap we will automatically ask you to connect when the time is right.
You'll now be given a popup and asked to login to Cognito Forms (unless you are already logged in).
As the final step, select the organization you wish to connect and Cognito Forms will confirm that you do want to give Zapier access to your account.
Just click "authorize organization" to continue.
Congrats! Your Cognito Forms Account is now connected to Zapier and you can finish your Zap! :)
Common Problems with Cognito Forms on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Popular Things To Do With Cognito Forms
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message