How to connect Clust + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Clust and Formstack automatically—no code required.
- New Application CreatedTriggers when a new application is created.Trigger
- New Application ApprovedTriggers when a new application is approved.Trigger
- New Application LateTriggers when a new application is lateTrigger
- New Application Pending SubmissionTriggers when a new application pending submission is detected (all mandatory documents provided but application not submitted)Trigger
- New Application SubmittedTriggers when a new application is submittedTrigger
- New Application Updated by ClientTriggers when an application is updated by clientTrigger
- Create ApplicationCreates an ApplicationAction
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
Triggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
- Step 1: Authenticate Clust and Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.