How to connect Chiirp + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Chiirp and Zoom automatically—no code required.
- New ContactTriggers when a new Contact is created in Chiirp.Trigger
- New Tag Applied to ContactTriggers when a new Tag is applied to a Contact in Chiirp.Trigger
- Tag Removed From a ContactTriggers when a Tag is removed from a Contact in Chiirp.Trigger
- Changed ContactTriggers when a Contact is changed in Chiirp. Use the phone number to match existing Contacts.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates or Updates a Contact in Chiirp. The phone number is required for every Contact in Chiirp.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Chiirp and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.