How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Typeform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
Looks up responses for a given criteria.
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.