How to connect Cakemail + Typeform
Zapier lets you send info between Cakemail and Typeform automatically—no code required. With 6,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Cakemail and Typeform workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a Contact is unsubscribed.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Email Bounce
Triggers when an email bounces.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Email Open
Triggers when a new Email Open is tracked.Try ItTriggerInstant
New Suppressed Email
Triggers when a new Suppressed Email is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
- Step 1: Authenticate Cakemail and Typeform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.