How to connect BigCommerce + Knack
Zapier lets you send info between BigCommerce and Knack automatically—no code required.
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is added.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is placed (with line item support).Trigger
- Create Coupon (Category)Creates a new coupon attached to a category.Action
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer.Action
- Create Customer AddressAdds a new address to an existing customer.Action
- Deleted RecordTriggers when an existing record is deleted in a live app.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted in a live app.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is created in a live app.Trigger
Triggers when an existing record is updated in a live app.
Creates a new record to your Knack database.
Updates a record in your Knack database.
Finds a record in your Knack database.
- Step 1: Authenticate BigCommerce and Knack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.