How to connect BenchmarkONE + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between BenchmarkONE and Formstack automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Webhook Automation Event
Triggers when a webhook automation step is called.
automatically do this!
Creates a submission for a form in FormStack.
Our most popular Zap!
- New Webhook Automation EventTriggers when a webhook automation step is called.Trigger
- Add TagAdds tag to contact. If contact does not exist, this action creates contact and adds tags.Action
- Add NoteAdds a note to contact. If contact does not exist, this action creates contact and adds the note.Action
- Create/Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing contact.Action
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate BenchmarkONE + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.