How to connect Agillic + Zoom
Zapier lets you send info between Agillic and Zoom automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Achieve EventAchieves an Agillic Event for a specific Recipient. The event achieved can have various side-effects, configured in your Agillic Instance.Action
- Update or Create RecipientUpdates a Recipient in your Agillic Instance for the data fields present. If the Recipient does not exist with the unique identifier provided, one will be created.Action
- Find and Get RecipientQuery Agillic to see if the recipient exists, and return the available Person Data for that recipient if they do.Action
- New MeetingTriggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.Trigger
- New Meeting RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a meeting.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.Trigger
- New RegistrantTriggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.Trigger
- Create MeetingCreates a new Zoom Meeting. (Options not available here will default to user/account Zoom settings.)Action
Creates a new meeting registrant.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
- Step 1: Authenticate Agillic and Zoom.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.