How to connect Accelo + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Accelo and Jotform automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Task AssignedTriggers when a task is assigned.Trigger
- New RequestTriggers when a new request is created.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates a contact if it already exists.Action
- Create RequestCreates a new request. If the request's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.Action
- Create SaleCreates a new sale. If the sale's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.Action
- Create TimerStarts a new timer.Action
- Pause TimersPauses any active timers.Action
- Lookup Webhook ResourceLookup a webhook's resource.Action
Triggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.
- Step 1: Authenticate Accelo + Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.