Zoho Mail Help & Support
What Zoho Mail Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Email - Triggers when you receive a new email.
- New Email Matching Search - Triggers when you receive a new email that matches given conditions.
- New Tagged Email - Triggers when a new email is received and you tag it within two days.
- None yet!
- Create New Task - Creates a new task.
- Create Folder - Creates a new folder.
- Create Tag - Creates a new tag.
- Create Draft - Create (but do not send) a new email message.
- Send Email - Create and send a new email message.
How to Get Started with Zoho Mail on Zapier
To get started with Zoho Mail on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Zoho Mail account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Zoho Mail account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Accept” to continue.
If all steps were successful your Zoho Mail account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Zoho Mail
Common Problems with Zoho Mail on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message