How to connect Wufoo + zipForm Plus
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and zipForm Plus automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
- zipForm Plus
Triggers when a new contact is added to a zipForm Address Book.
- zipForm Plus
Creates a new zipForm Plus contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo and zipForm Plus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About zipForm Plus
For more than 20 years, zipForm® — zipLogix's real estate forms software and the exclusive and official forms software for NAR — has been the real estate industry's technology foundation. zipLogix offers products that support more than 640,000 users, and delivers innovative products and web applications that significantly improve the productivity and efficiency and address the specific needs of REALTORS®.