How to connect Wufoo + Odoo CRM
Zapier lets you send info between Wufoo and Odoo CRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Entry (poll)Triggers when someone fills out your form. This is a slow version wherein we check periodically for new entries.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new field is added to a form.Trigger
- New FormTriggers when you build a new form.Trigger
- New Entry (webhook)Triggers when someone fills out your form instantly using webhooks (but you will need to create the webhooks manually).Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when someone fills out your form.Trigger
- Create Entry (Legacy)Creates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select (except not files).Action
- Create EntryCreates a new entry in Wufoo for a form and data you select.Action
- Find a SubmissionFind a form submission by a field and its value.Action
- Odoo CRM
Triggers on a new lead.
- Odoo CRM
Creates a lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wufoo + Odoo CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Odoo CRM
Odoo is a powerful open source platform with dozens of apps to help you grow your business. Available apps range from CRM to eCommerce, and from accounting to manufacturing and project management. This Odoo CRM integration allows users to connect Odoo's CRM product to other apps. This integration works with instances that are cloud hosted at "odoo.com."