How to connect Viafirma + Mailchimp
Zapier lets you send info between Viafirma and Mailchimp automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Select your groupRequired
Select the group from which you want to get the signature requests
Select the group you want to use
Select the template you want to use
Insert the phone or email where the user will receive the signature request notification
Insert here the phone or email where to send the OTP
This would be the subject of the e-mail
Trigger on every open from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user opens an email.
Triggers when a new audience is added to your MailChimp accounts.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Get actual API groupsTry ItTriggerScheduled
Select a link from your campaign to track. It's not currently possible to trigger on all link clicks for a campaign with a single Zap.
Trigger on every click from a subscriber?
If no (and by default) this trigger will only fire the first time a user clicks a link in your campaign.
To prevent timeout errors, please ensure the list of customers for this store does not exceed 3000.
How Viafirma + Mailchimp Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Viafirma and Mailchimp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.