Typeform + Clearbit Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect apps like Typeform and Clearbit to start doing your busy work for you.
Enrich Typeform submissions with social/company data via Clearbit and add them as users to Intercom
No one likes being asked too many questions, but having background info on your respondents is valuable. Let Zapier look it up for you automatically with this integration. It will trigger with every new Typeform submission you receive, searching Clearbit for more information on your submitter. Any results will then be used to populate Intercom with a new user (or update one that exists) so you always know who needs to get your specific messages.
How this Typeform-Clearbit-Intercom integration works
- A new submission is received on Typeform
- Zapier looks up personal and social info about them via Clearbit
- Zapier creates a user on Intercom, or updates a match with the extra details
Launched on Zapier October 11, 2013
You have responses from your Typeform—and now it's time to take action. Zapier helps you quickly turn responses to your questions into action items by moving information to any app you use. Automatically send out thank-you emails, add users to your CRM, document answers in a spreadsheet, or trigger almost infinite other actions from your Typeform entries.
Here are some creative ways to use Typeform with Zapier:
- Automatically back up Typeform responses in Google Sheets, Excel Online, Airtable, or other apps so you and your team can access them anytime.
- Don't lose time making your next sale. Quickly communicate with customers by sending them an email with a Zoom video meeting invite after they submit a response in Typeform.
- Turn form submissions into action items. Send Typeform responses as new Trello cards, Asana tasks, or Evernote notes.
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Entry") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Typeform Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Triggers when a form is submitted.
Launched on Zapier October 25, 2017
Zapier combines Triggers (like "New Subscriber") and Actions (like "Create Campaign") to complete an action in one app when a trigger occurs in another app. These combos—called "Zaps"—complete your tasks automatically.
The following Clearbit Triggers, Searches, and Actions are supported by Zapier:
Finds a person and their company by their email address. If the person is not found, company information only will be returned (if found).
Finds a company by domain.
Finds a company's domain by name.
Finds a person by email address.
Get started for free—14 day trial of premium features and apps.
No coding required—automate any of 1,000+ apps in minutes.
Enterprise-level security—connect mission-critical apps.