How to connect Trint + JotForm
Zapier lets you send info between Trint and JotForm automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Trigger when a new folder is created.
automatically do this!
Uploads a file for transcription.
- New FolderTrigger when a new folder is created.TriggerScheduled
- New Trint as CSV FileTriggers when a new transcript is ready.TriggerInstant
- New TranscriptTriggers when a new transcript is ready.TriggerInstant
- Verified TranscriptTriggers when the transcript is fully editor approved.TriggerInstant
- Upload FileUploads a file for transcription.ActionScheduled
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.TriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Trint + JotForm.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.