How to connect Thaïs-Hub + Google Calendar
Zapier lets you send info between Thaïs-Hub and Google Calendar automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a booking is updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when customer is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Invoived Purchase
Triggers when Purchase is invoiced.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when Booking is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Consumed Purchase
Triggers when a purchase is consumed.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Thaïs-Hub + Google Calendar Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Thaïs-Hub and Google Calendar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Calendar Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.