How to connect Stunning + Google Calendar
Zapier lets you send info between Stunning and Google Calendar automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a customer adds a new card.Try ItTriggerInstant
Delinquent Card Updated
Triggers when a delinquent customer updates their card on file.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer's subscription is cancelled.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a calendar is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a non-delinquent customer updates their existing card on file.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a failed payment happens.Try ItTriggerInstant
Subscription Marked Unpaid
Triggers when a subscription is marked unpaid after too many failed payments.Try ItTriggerInstant
When testing, make sure there's at least one event cancelled event in the last 3 hours.
How Stunning + Google Calendar Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Stunning and Google Calendar.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Google Calendar Tutorials
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.