Send SMS messages for new Typeform entries
When this happens
Step 1: New Entry
Then do this
Step 2: Send SMS
Your forms are important, and you need the information submitted to those forms. Skip the hassle of always having to check in. With this integration, you can automatically get an SMS message on your phone whenever your Typeform form is filled out.
How it Works
Zapier will watch your Typeform form, and whenever it's filled out, it'll copy the relevent data that you selected and send it to you in an SMS message.
What You Need
- A Typeform account with an active form
- A US or UK cell phone number
Got that? Then let's get started.
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action